The "Equine Economy in the 21st Century" will be among the topics during the inaugural Kentucky International Equine Summit 2008 at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Lexington April 28 - 29.
Santa Anita, which is scheduled to conduct this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 24-25, could be selected as the site of the event again in 2009 when the Breeders' Cup board meets today, Thursday, Feb. 7.
Allen Gutterman has been named vice president of marketing at Santa Anita Park.
Citibank, which absorbed Cal Fed Bank with its acquisition of Golden State Bancorp last year, will be the new sponsor as Hollywood Park stages Citibank California Gold Rush IV on April 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field