The "Equine Economy in the 21st Century" will be among the topics during the inaugural Kentucky International Equine Summit 2008 at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Lexington April 28 - 29.
Santa Anita, which is scheduled to conduct this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 24-25, could be selected as the site of the event again in 2009 when the Breeders' Cup board meets today, Thursday, Feb. 7.
Allen Gutterman has been named vice president of marketing at Santa Anita Park.
Citibank, which absorbed Cal Fed Bank with its acquisition of Golden State Bancorp last year, will be the new sponsor as Hollywood Park stages Citibank California Gold Rush IV on April 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding