The "Equine Economy in the 21st Century" will be among the topics during the inaugural Kentucky International Equine Summit 2008 at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Lexington April 28 - 29.
Santa Anita, which is scheduled to conduct this year's Breeders' Cup World Championships Oct. 24-25, could be selected as the site of the event again in 2009 when the Breeders' Cup board meets today, Thursday, Feb. 7.
Allen Gutterman has been named vice president of marketing at Santa Anita Park.
Citibank, which absorbed Cal Fed Bank with its acquisition of Golden State Bancorp last year, will be the new sponsor as Hollywood Park stages Citibank California Gold Rush IV on April 26.
Most Popular Stories
- Ocho Ocho Ocho Cashes Jackpot, Now 3-for-3
- Take Charge Brandi Takes Down Delta Princess
- Honor Code Inhales Allowance Foes in Return
- Lubash Looks Like a Million in Tropical Turf
- Mahoning Valley Opens Inaugural Meet Nov. 24
- Daring Kathy Takes My Charmer Wire to Wire
- Sinatra Leaving Parx to Take MJC Position
- Captain Serious on Toes for Fall Highweight
- Elite Belle, Magnifisio Win in Australia
- Del Mar Employee Honored for Heroic Action