Salutos Amigos, carrying topweight of 125 pounds, will try for three in a row against his arch rival in six-furlong test
Trainer Rudy Rodriguez was handed a 25-day suspension and was fined $2,500 after two of his horses tested positive for the therapeutic drug flunixin, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug also known as Banamine.
Unbeaten Verrazano, the early favorite for this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), is set to make his next start April 6 in the $1 million Wood Memorial (gr. I) at Aqueduct, trainer Todd Pletcher said.
Most Popular Stories
- NTWAB to Honor American Pharoah Team
- Live Racing, Simulcasts Resume in Texas
- Breaking & Training: Taking the Next Steps
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- T.I.P. Awards Applications Being Accepted
- Azar Captures With Anticipation Stakes
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic