Salutos Amigos, carrying topweight of 125 pounds, will try for three in a row against his arch rival in six-furlong test
Trainer Rudy Rodriguez was handed a 25-day suspension and was fined $2,500 after two of his horses tested positive for the therapeutic drug flunixin, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug also known as Banamine.
Unbeaten Verrazano, the early favorite for this year's Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), is set to make his next start April 6 in the $1 million Wood Memorial (gr. I) at Aqueduct, trainer Todd Pletcher said.
Most Popular Stories
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- International Star Heads Derby Works at CD
- Cozmic One Lacks Late Kick in Debut
- No Medication for Mubtaahij in Kentucky Derby
- Churchill to Stream Derby, Oaks Workouts Live
- Former KY Governor Seeking Third Oaks Win
- Mott Fights Denial of Assistant's Visa
- California Chrome Under Saddle at Newmarket
- Bernardini Filly Shows Maturity in OBS Breeze
- Brother to Eight Belles Gets Tesio Class Test