A son of Into Mischief sold for $320,000 to top the Barretts May 2-year-old sale that saw increases in all categories. A total of 85 juveniles averaged $56,079, an increase of 29.6% over last year.
The annual November breeding stock sale is a showcase of first-crop weanling sires. Below is a random sampling of comments about the new sires and their weanlings.
It was an exciting night Nov. 7 at Fasig-Tipton Kentucky's Newtown Paddocks as I'll Get Along, the dam of dual classic winner and Horse of the Year candidate Smarty Jones, brought a top price of $5 million during the November select sale. Multiple grade I winner Toccet, selling as a stallion prospect, also topped the seven-figure mark, at $3.35 million.
Most Popular Stories
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Alsvid Takes on Lord Nelson in Bing Crosby
- Mountaineer's Leading Trainer Suspended
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Shuvee Class Drop for Grade I Winner Curalina
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Litfin at Large: Jim Dandy Saturday