Trinniberg and Currency Swap, two of the nation's best 3-year-old sprinters, square off once again in the $500,000 Foxwood King's Bishop Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 25 at Saratoga Race Course.
Three Chimneys Hopeful (gr. I) winner Currency Swap returns to the scene of last year's great triumph at Saratoga Race Course as the 5-2 favorite in a field of seven for the $200,000 Amsterdam Stakes (gr. II) July 29.
Liaison, sixth in the Kentucky Derby at odds of 56-1, should find the company a little more to his liking when he returns to action in the $100,000 Affirmed Handicap (gr. III) June 3 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Drill remained perfect in three tries at seven furlongs when he rallied between horses in deep stretch to defeat pacesetter American Act by a half-length in the $98,000 Lazaro Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. III) May 12.
Unbeaten graded stakes winners Majestic City and Creative Cause square off in the $250,000 Del Mar Futurity (gr. I) on closing day of the seaside track's 2011 season Sept. 7.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta