Zenyatta could be getting her favorite beer straight from the tap if she wins the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) Nov. 6.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Breeders' Cup Limited, and Guinness announced Monday that an agreement in principle has been reached for Guinness to become a sponsor of NTRA/Breeders' Cup and the $13 million Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will seek three-year television rights agreements with member racetracks to assist in national coverage of horse racing, and also struck a deal with Guinness beer.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup
- Jockey Chapa Faces Felony Race-Fixing Charges
- Flashy Performances at OBS Day of Champions
- New Leadership Coming for Illinois Board
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for Jan. 27, 2015
- First Foal Reported for Fort Larned
- Nerud Homebred Colt Wins at Big A
- Washington Owner/Breeder Paxton Dead at 76
- Trickmeister to Tomorrow Bloodstock in NY