Zenyatta could be getting her favorite beer straight from the tap if she wins the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) Nov. 6.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Breeders' Cup Limited, and Guinness announced Monday that an agreement in principle has been reached for Guinness to become a sponsor of NTRA/Breeders' Cup and the $13 million Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will seek three-year television rights agreements with member racetracks to assist in national coverage of horse racing, and also struck a deal with Guinness beer.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Fast Anna Get Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Churchill, Yum! Brands Ink 5-Year Agreement
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- First Reported Winner for Pleasant Strike