Zenyatta could be getting her favorite beer straight from the tap if she wins the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) Nov. 6.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association, Breeders' Cup Limited, and Guinness announced Monday that an agreement in principle has been reached for Guinness to become a sponsor of NTRA/Breeders' Cup and the $13 million Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association will seek three-year television rights agreements with member racetracks to assist in national coverage of horse racing, and also struck a deal with Guinness beer.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah
- Napravnik, Sharp Welcome Baby Boy
- Lawyer for Rubinsky Sues Zayat for Libel
- Belmont Undercard: Honor Code, Bayern Prepare
- The Truth Or Else Out of Belmont Stakes
- Pletcher Seeking Third Belmont Stakes