The Fasig-Tipton July select sale is where a well-conformed yearling that might not have the very best pedigree can shine. The auction is scheduled for July 10 in Lexington.
Memories of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale are pleasant ones for many people. Read what buyers and consignors had to say.
Even though the weather could have been better, the mood generally was positive in the barn area at Keeneland as horsemen prepared for the first major Thoroughbred auction of the year, the January horses of all ages sale.
A member of the Three Chimneys sales team since 2007, he has worked at the farm for six years.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Connections of Uncle Lino, Laoban Regroup
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness
- Young Buys Malibu Moon Filly for $500,000
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt Sells for $600,000
- Medaglia d’Oro Colt Tops F-T Midlantic Opener
- The Ex Terminator