The Fasig-Tipton July select sale is where a well-conformed yearling that might not have the very best pedigree can shine. The auction is scheduled for July 10 in Lexington.
Memories of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale are pleasant ones for many people. Read what buyers and consignors had to say.
Even though the weather could have been better, the mood generally was positive in the barn area at Keeneland as horsemen prepared for the first major Thoroughbred auction of the year, the January horses of all ages sale.
A member of the Three Chimneys sales team since 2007, he has worked at the farm for six years.
Most Popular Stories
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Tom Amoss Secures 3,000th Training Victory
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Stronach Group Names Vet O'Neil to Key Post
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Thoroughbred Marketplace at Pimlico Oct. 4-5