The Fasig-Tipton July select sale is where a well-conformed yearling that might not have the very best pedigree can shine. The auction is scheduled for July 10 in Lexington.
Memories of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale are pleasant ones for many people. Read what buyers and consignors had to say.
Even though the weather could have been better, the mood generally was positive in the barn area at Keeneland as horsemen prepared for the first major Thoroughbred auction of the year, the January horses of all ages sale.
A member of the Three Chimneys sales team since 2007, he has worked at the farm for six years.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- ARCI Announces Poll Results on Medication
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire