The Fasig-Tipton July select sale is where a well-conformed yearling that might not have the very best pedigree can shine. The auction is scheduled for July 10 in Lexington.
Memories of the Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale are pleasant ones for many people. Read what buyers and consignors had to say.
Even though the weather could have been better, the mood generally was positive in the barn area at Keeneland as horsemen prepared for the first major Thoroughbred auction of the year, the January horses of all ages sale.
A member of the Three Chimneys sales team since 2007, he has worked at the farm for six years.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Old Friends Reports Death of Futural
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate