Brisk trade was the order of the day at the Tattersalls Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale May 4 in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 187 horses for its Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale. The auction will be held May 3 and 4 in England.
Tattersalls, the England-based auction company, will reinstate the guineas breeze up sale in 2012 after a hiatus this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Ben's Cat Claims Thrilling Parx Dash 3-Peat