Brisk trade was the order of the day at the Tattersalls Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale May 4 in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 187 horses for its Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale. The auction will be held May 3 and 4 in England.
Tattersalls, the England-based auction company, will reinstate the guineas breeze up sale in 2012 after a hiatus this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen