Brisk trade was the order of the day at the Tattersalls Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale May 4 in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 187 horses for its Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale. The auction will be held May 3 and 4 in England.
Tattersalls, the England-based auction company, will reinstate the guineas breeze up sale in 2012 after a hiatus this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis
- The Great War to Return in 96ROCK Stakes
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Take Charge Brandi Set for Martha Washington
- Testa Rossi Makes Endeavour Return for Brown
- First Reported Foal for Point of Entry
- No Movement on Plans for Calder Barn Area