Brisk trade was the order of the day at the Tattersalls Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale May 4 in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 187 horses for its Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale. The auction will be held May 3 and 4 in England.
Tattersalls, the England-based auction company, will reinstate the guineas breeze up sale in 2012 after a hiatus this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Cavorting on Top in Personal Ensign
- Dialed In Colt Reckling Graduates at Saratoga
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- First Winners for Crossbow, Gattopardo
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- 'Bart' Wins Australia's First GI of Season
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017