Brisk trade was the order of the day at the Tattersalls Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale May 4 in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 187 horses for its Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale. The auction will be held May 3 and 4 in England.
Tattersalls, the England-based auction company, will reinstate the guineas breeze up sale in 2012 after a hiatus this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Hard Not to Like Seeks Fourth Grade I
- Tonalist Takes on Private Zone in Cigar Mile
- Favorite Tale Easy Fabulous Strike Winner
- Mobile Bay Just Up in Zia Park Derby
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Runhappy Strong in Five Furlong Move
- Sharla Rae Takes on Males in Hollywood Derby
- Commissioner Heads Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Andreya's Reward Shifts to Dirt for Hut Hut
- Airoforce Tries Dirt in Kentucky Jockey Club