Brisk trade was the order of the day at the Tattersalls Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale May 4 in England.
Tattersalls has cataloged 187 horses for its Guineas breeze up and horses in training sale. The auction will be held May 3 and 4 in England.
Tattersalls, the England-based auction company, will reinstate the guineas breeze up sale in 2012 after a hiatus this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity