It was a day for superlatives. And there were plenty to go around at the induction ceremonies for the Class of 2002 at the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Grover "Bud" Delp has made his own way in the Thoroughbred business. His path--from Maryland, to stardom, to the New Orleans-Chicago circuit, and back to Maryland--has led him to racing's pinnacle: the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
In their first year of eligibility, Cigar and Serena's Song have been elected to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat: Wants 'Pharoah' to Run in Travers
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Wise Dan on Target for September Return
- Haskell TV Ratings Double Compared With 2014
- Two Paths Toward Integrity
- 18 Frankel Yearlings in Tattersalls Sale
- Casino OTB Parlor in Maryland Proves Popular
- Entrepreneurs Wanted at Arizona Symposium
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- American Pharoah Takes Haskell With Ease