It was a day for superlatives. And there were plenty to go around at the induction ceremonies for the Class of 2002 at the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Grover "Bud" Delp has made his own way in the Thoroughbred business. His path--from Maryland, to stardom, to the New Orleans-Chicago circuit, and back to Maryland--has led him to racing's pinnacle: the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
In their first year of eligibility, Cigar and Serena's Song have been elected to the National Museum of Racing's Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- OBS Spring Sale Catalog Now Available Online
- Lord Windermere Prevails in Gold Cup Photo
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Pure Romance to Sponsor Bourbonette Oaks
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays