Canadian Oaks winner Roan Inish, an Elusive Quality mare in foal to Arch, was purchased by Evelyn Benoit for $500,000 during the second session of Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale.
- By Ron Mitchell
Consignor James Keogh discusses Grovendale offerings at the Keeneland January sale. watch video
Devious Intent, who defeated multiple champion Groupie Doll last summer, brought a price of $350,000 from Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings to top the Feb. 9 opening session of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale.
A Saint Liam yearling colt sold for $220,000 to top Saturday's session of the Keeneland January sale.
Yes She Is sells for $240,000 on Keeneland January sale's fourth day.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nine Honored at Walk of Champions Gala
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- NYRA Privatization Bill Filed
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale