Canadian Oaks winner Roan Inish, an Elusive Quality mare in foal to Arch, was purchased by Evelyn Benoit for $500,000 during the second session of Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale.
- By Ron Mitchell
Consignor James Keogh discusses Grovendale offerings at the Keeneland January sale. watch video
Devious Intent, who defeated multiple champion Groupie Doll last summer, brought a price of $350,000 from Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings to top the Feb. 9 opening session of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale.
A Saint Liam yearling colt sold for $220,000 to top Saturday's session of the Keeneland January sale.
Yes She Is sells for $240,000 on Keeneland January sale's fourth day.
Most Popular Stories
- Oaklawn Reaches Agreement With United Tote
- Longtime Voice of Fairmount Park to Retire
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- What's Going On Here: It Ain't All Flowers
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- 360 Cataloged for Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door