Canadian Oaks winner Roan Inish, an Elusive Quality mare in foal to Arch, was purchased by Evelyn Benoit for $500,000 during the second session of Keeneland's January horses of all ages sale.
- By Ron Mitchell
Consignor James Keogh discusses Grovendale offerings at the Keeneland January sale. watch video
Devious Intent, who defeated multiple champion Groupie Doll last summer, brought a price of $350,000 from Stonestreet Thoroughbred Holdings to top the Feb. 9 opening session of the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale.
A Saint Liam yearling colt sold for $220,000 to top Saturday's session of the Keeneland January sale.
Yes She Is sells for $240,000 on Keeneland January sale's fourth day.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Equine Attorneys Group Elects Philpott
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway