Chitoz, a course-recording-equaling stakes winner, will enter stud in 2010 at Mike Grossman's Eureka Thoroughbred Farm near Fredericksburg, Texas.
HBO Sports, in an effort to increase its stature within and outside the company, is planning to announce soon the production of a documentary about Barbaro, the deceased winner of the 2006 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I).
After years of promises and disappointments, true two-way interactivity for horse-race wagering will reach 10 million TV sets nationwide this month through the Dish Network's launch March 2 of the TVG Interactive Horseracing channel.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released