Fed Biz, who outlasted Tritap by a head in the San Fernando Stakes (gr. II), will meet his rival once again in the $200,000 Strub Stakes (gr. II) Feb. 2 at Santa Anita Park.
Though it experienced two substantial losses in the past few days, Santa Anita's field for the $300,000 San Felipe Stakes (gr. II) March 10 could still be the most competitive of the young 2012 Triple Crown season.
Off for five months and making his first start around two turns, I'll Have Another produced an easy upset victory at odds of 43-1 in the $200,000 Robert B. Lewis Stakes (gr. II) at Santa Anita Feb. 4.
Thirteen colts and geldings will do battle in the CashCall Futurity (gr. I) at Hollywood Park. Can you predict the complete order of finish? Predict the Order
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Drefong Gallops Home to King's Bishop Score
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby
- Calvin Borel Returns to Riding at Ellis Park
- Flintshire Dominant Again in Sword Dancer
- Cavorting on Top in Personal Ensign
- A.P. Indian Gets Second Grade I in Forego
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief