Todd and Shawn Hansen purchased English Channel yearling filly for $80,000 from Griffin Place, agent.
The median price rose Tuesday during the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association summer yearing sale, but the gross revenue and average price suffered setbacks.
Business was down during the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association's winter mixed sale Sunday at Emerald Downs.
Cozzene's Angel, the dam of multiple grade I winner Toccet, sold for $1.35 million Tuesday as the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale gained momentum and shot ahead of last year's pace.
Cozzene's Angel, dam of Toccet, produced a half-sister to the grade I winner for William and Mary Lou Griffin
Most Popular Stories
- Researchers Developing Equine Sweet Itch Test
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North