The first reported foal for grade II winner Atta Boy Roy, a bay colt, was born Feb. 8 at Griffin Place near Buckley, Wash.
Todd and Shawn Hansen purchased English Channel yearling filly for $80,000 from Griffin Place, agent.
The median price rose Tuesday during the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association summer yearing sale, but the gross revenue and average price suffered setbacks.
Business was down during the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association's winter mixed sale Sunday at Emerald Downs.
Cozzene's Angel, the dam of multiple grade I winner Toccet, sold for $1.35 million Tuesday as the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale gained momentum and shot ahead of last year's pace.
Cozzene's Angel, dam of Toccet, produced a half-sister to the grade I winner for William and Mary Lou Griffin
Most Popular Stories
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Filly Taghrooda Takes Aim at Ascot History
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces