The first reported foal for grade II winner Atta Boy Roy, a bay colt, was born Feb. 8 at Griffin Place near Buckley, Wash.
Todd and Shawn Hansen purchased English Channel yearling filly for $80,000 from Griffin Place, agent.
The median price rose Tuesday during the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association summer yearing sale, but the gross revenue and average price suffered setbacks.
Business was down during the Washington Thoroughbred Breeders Association's winter mixed sale Sunday at Emerald Downs.
Cozzene's Angel, the dam of multiple grade I winner Toccet, sold for $1.35 million Tuesday as the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale gained momentum and shot ahead of last year's pace.
Cozzene's Angel, dam of Toccet, produced a half-sister to the grade I winner for William and Mary Lou Griffin
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Records Fall at 'Phenomenal' OBS Spring Sale
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Arizona Bill Legalizing ADW Sent to Governor
- NBC Sports Group to Air Derby, Triple Crown
- Inimitable Romanee Earns Upset Nod in Bewitch