The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Jan. 11 that the breeders of horses that won Breeders' Cup World Championships races at last November's event will be recognized at the Eclipse Awards ceremony.
GREY GOOSE Vodka has a new three-year deal to serve as a premier sponsor and official spirit of the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Grey Goose vodka joined forces with fashion designer Rachel Roy to create a hat worn by Brooke Shields at the May 2 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Grey Goose Vodka has signed on as the name-in-title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) under a multi-year agreement.
Most Popular Stories
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Fast Anna Gets Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances