The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced Jan. 11 that the breeders of horses that won Breeders' Cup World Championships races at last November's event will be recognized at the Eclipse Awards ceremony.
GREY GOOSE Vodka has a new three-year deal to serve as a premier sponsor and official spirit of the Breeders' Cup World Championships.
Grey Goose vodka joined forces with fashion designer Rachel Roy to create a hat worn by Brooke Shields at the May 2 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Grey Goose Vodka has signed on as the name-in-title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) under a multi-year agreement.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Lochte Looks to Regain Form in Oceanport
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys