Mark Casse got Dynamic Sky for less than he expected and the colt has accomplished more than the trainer ever thought he would during his 2-year-old racing season.
He's Had Enough could make O'Neill's year even better in the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I).
Shanghai Bobby has been unbeatable going into the $2 million Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I).
Executiveprivilege, 5-for-5 to begin her career, takes on the unbeaten Dreaming of Julia in a classic East vs. West showdown in the $2 million Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I).
Undefeated 2-year-old Shanghai Bobby will travel to California to compete in the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) Nov. 3 at Santa Anita Park, Starlight Racing managing partner Jack Wolf confirmed Oct. 8.
Canada-based trainer Mark Casse and owner John Oxley are a Breeders' Cup World Championships dynamic duo in the division for 2-year-old runners.
- By Dan Liebman
By Dan Liebman - On the night of the 36th Eclipse Awards Jan. 22 in Beverly Hills, Calif., every equine flat winner had one thing in common: all raced on Breeders' Cup World Championships day.
Grey Goose Vodka has signed on as the name-in-title sponsor of the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) under a multi-year agreement.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association announced today that Grey Goose vodka has become an official sponsor of the NTRA and the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships. Grey Goose will also receive sponsorship rights at several other NTRA-member racetracks, including Santa Anita Park, Gulfstream Park, Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie and Saratoga Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale
- Fast Anna Gets Class Relief in Gallant Bob
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Three-Time Grade I Winner Behrens Dies
- Equine Encephalitis Reported in New York
- Oversight Board Reviews NYRA Finances