Declaration of War burst between horses and charged down the center of the track to win the Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) June 18 at Royal Ascot while U.S.-based Animal Kingdom failed to settle and faded out of contention.
Aesop's Fables collared Gregorian in deep stretch and charged to a one-length victory in the Prix Jean Prat (Fr-I) at Chantilly July 1.
Most Improved took command two furlongs from home and charged to an impressive three-quarter-length victory in the $387,500 St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 7 at NOON EST
- CHRB Issues Advisory for Cobalt Monitoring
- Godolphin Pair Face Off in Maktoum Challenge
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Expanded State-Bred Incentives at Arlington
- First NH Winner for Southwestern Heat
- Palace Malice's Wins to Benefit Research
- Indiana Downs Has New Name as Part of Rebrand