Sheikh Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum's group-winning miler Aljamaaheer may find a comfort zone in the Prix Maurice de Gheest (Fr-I) for sprinters Aug. 10 at Deauville.
Slade Power solidified his spot as Europe's top-ranking sprinter this season when scoring a clear win in the Darley July Cup (Eng-I) July 12 at Newmarket.
Declaration of War burst between horses and charged down the center of the track to win the Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) June 18 at Royal Ascot while U.S.-based Animal Kingdom failed to settle and faded out of contention.
Aesop's Fables collared Gregorian in deep stretch and charged to a one-length victory in the Prix Jean Prat (Fr-I) at Chantilly July 1.
Most Improved took command two furlongs from home and charged to an impressive three-quarter-length victory in the $387,500 St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines