Quieting some of the uncertainty surrounding Magna Entertainment's bankruptcy woes, Oak Tree Racing Association has been assured that its long-term lease will be honored at Santa Anita.
The California Horse Racing Board got a bit of good news March 19 when the president of Hollywood Park assured commissioners that it would run its 2009 fall/winter meet as planned. The board also received an update on bankruptcy developments from Magna Entertainment Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap