Quieting some of the uncertainty surrounding Magna Entertainment's bankruptcy woes, Oak Tree Racing Association has been assured that its long-term lease will be honored at Santa Anita.
The California Horse Racing Board got a bit of good news March 19 when the president of Hollywood Park assured commissioners that it would run its 2009 fall/winter meet as planned. The board also received an update on bankruptcy developments from Magna Entertainment Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Contreras Suspended for Oxycodone Use
- Airoforce Ready for 2016 Debut in Risen Star
- Motion, Team Valor Collaborate with Kasseopia
- Higgins Rides First Winner at Santa Anita
- Casse Cues Up Sam F. Davis Wildcard
- Evans, Fitzgerald to Audition at Santa Anita
- Two Prominent NYRA Employees Leaving Posts
- Legends: Rachel Alexandra, Filly for the Ages
- Willis to Chair New Mexico Racing Commission
- Texas Will Race at Least Through February