The Elkstone Group's homebred Lady Fog Horn was named Indiana-bred horse of the year April 16 during the Indiana Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association awards banquet at Indiana Grand Racing & Casino.
Grade II winner Pure Prize came up with his first winner when his daughter, Cowgirls Don't Cry, won April 28 at Keeneland.
Millionaire Stephen Got Even's first winner, Didycheatamandhowe, won Aug. 28 at Woodbine in her first start.
Most Popular Stories
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Brisk Activity Bodes Well for OBS Spring Sale
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- OBS Hips to Watch Include Tapwrit's Half Brother