Four jockeys and two owners were given bans of up to 14 years Dec. 14 after being convicted of race-fixing as a result of the British Horseracing Authority's biggest corruption inquiry.
The British Horseracing Authority announced May 20 that it has charged 13 individuals with violating the Rules of Racing as a result of an investigation into betting activity on races run in 2009.
Lady Jane Digby earned her first group I victory with a determined rally in the stretch to take the Grosser Dallmayr-Preis Bayerisches Zuchtrennen (Ger-I) at Munich by a length July 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win