Four jockeys and two owners were given bans of up to 14 years Dec. 14 after being convicted of race-fixing as a result of the British Horseracing Authority's biggest corruption inquiry.
The British Horseracing Authority announced May 20 that it has charged 13 individuals with violating the Rules of Racing as a result of an investigation into betting activity on races run in 2009.
Lady Jane Digby earned her first group I victory with a determined rally in the stretch to take the Grosser Dallmayr-Preis Bayerisches Zuchtrennen (Ger-I) at Munich by a length July 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite