Four jockeys and two owners were given bans of up to 14 years Dec. 14 after being convicted of race-fixing as a result of the British Horseracing Authority's biggest corruption inquiry.
The British Horseracing Authority announced May 20 that it has charged 13 individuals with violating the Rules of Racing as a result of an investigation into betting activity on races run in 2009.
Lady Jane Digby earned her first group I victory with a determined rally in the stretch to take the Grosser Dallmayr-Preis Bayerisches Zuchtrennen (Ger-I) at Munich by a length July 25.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing