A colt by Harlan's Holiday was purchased by Stonestreet and George Bolton for $310,000 to become the sale topper slightly more than halfway through the July 12 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale.
The Keeneland January horses of all ages sale enjoyed increases in the number of horses sold, gross, and average price during its five-day run in Lexington. Read what people had to say about the market.
Longtime horseman Greg Burchell has joined Fares Farms, where he will oversee public breaking, training, and lay-up services, the Central Kentucky farm announced Aug. 20.
Two veteran horsemen and a former chief operation officer of Magna Entertainment have launched a full-service sales agency in Kentucky that will offer select consignments to major public auctions. Crossroads Sales will offer their initial consignments this year at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July and Keeneland September yearling sales.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah
- Napravnik, Sharp Welcome Baby Boy
- Lawyer for Rubinsky Sues Zayat for Libel
- Belmont Undercard: Honor Code, Bayern Prepare
- The Truth Or Else Out of Belmont Stakes
- Pletcher Seeking Third Belmont Stakes