A colt by Harlan's Holiday was purchased by Stonestreet and George Bolton for $310,000 to become the sale topper slightly more than halfway through the July 12 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale.
The Keeneland January horses of all ages sale enjoyed increases in the number of horses sold, gross, and average price during its five-day run in Lexington. Read what people had to say about the market.
Longtime horseman Greg Burchell has joined Fares Farms, where he will oversee public breaking, training, and lay-up services, the Central Kentucky farm announced Aug. 20.
Two veteran horsemen and a former chief operation officer of Magna Entertainment have launched a full-service sales agency in Kentucky that will offer select consignments to major public auctions. Crossroads Sales will offer their initial consignments this year at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July and Keeneland September yearling sales.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Loss Can't Derail Pharoah Phenomenon
- Island Town Crushes Smarty Jones Field
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Flintshire Flies Away From Sword Dancer Foes
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Australian Trainer Bart Cummings Dies at 87
- Chilean Invader Dacita Takes Ballston Spa
- Unbridled Forever Rolls to First Grade I Win