A colt by Harlan's Holiday was purchased by Stonestreet and George Bolton for $310,000 to become the sale topper slightly more than halfway through the July 12 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale.
The Keeneland January horses of all ages sale enjoyed increases in the number of horses sold, gross, and average price during its five-day run in Lexington. Read what people had to say about the market.
Longtime horseman Greg Burchell has joined Fares Farms, where he will oversee public breaking, training, and lay-up services, the Central Kentucky farm announced Aug. 20.
Two veteran horsemen and a former chief operation officer of Magna Entertainment have launched a full-service sales agency in Kentucky that will offer select consignments to major public auctions. Crossroads Sales will offer their initial consignments this year at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July and Keeneland September yearling sales.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released