A colt by Harlan's Holiday was purchased by Stonestreet and George Bolton for $310,000 to become the sale topper slightly more than halfway through the July 12 Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July yearling sale.
The Keeneland January horses of all ages sale enjoyed increases in the number of horses sold, gross, and average price during its five-day run in Lexington. Read what people had to say about the market.
Longtime horseman Greg Burchell has joined Fares Farms, where he will oversee public breaking, training, and lay-up services, the Central Kentucky farm announced Aug. 20.
Two veteran horsemen and a former chief operation officer of Magna Entertainment have launched a full-service sales agency in Kentucky that will offer select consignments to major public auctions. Crossroads Sales will offer their initial consignments this year at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky July and Keeneland September yearling sales.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule