Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment and the Pennsylvania Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association announced Dec. 10 they have extended their live racing contract at Philadelphia Park Casino and Racetrack for seven years, with Greenwood promising to make substantial improvements to the backstretch as well as revert most of the grandstand back to a venue for horseplayers.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.
- Nyquist Jogs, Schools at Churchill Downs