Following a half-mile breeze in :49 flat Aug. 25 at Greentree Training Center, Godolphin Racing's Frosted will make his next start in the $600,000 Woodward Stakes (gr. I) Sept. 3 at Saratoga Race Course, according to trainer Kiaran McLaughlin.
Shadwell Stable's multiple grade II winner Mohaymen returned to the worktab June 23 with a three-furlong breeze at the Greentree Training Center adjacent to Saratoga Race Course.
The last two winners of the Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II) have run well in the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I); the connections of Frosted would love to see that trend continue.
Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin had Godolphin Racing stars Alpha, Emcee, and Questing prepare for the Breeders' Cup World Championships with workouts at Darley's Greentree Training Center on Oct. 19 in Saratoga Springs.
Godolphin's Music Note is likely headed for the $600,000 Alabama Stakes (gr. I) along with stablemate Little Belle Aug. 16 at Saratoga, although the Travers (gr. I) remains a possibility for the two-time grade I winner in New York this season.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner