Shadwell Stable's multiple grade II winner Mohaymen returned to the worktab June 23 with a three-furlong breeze at the Greentree Training Center adjacent to Saratoga Race Course.
The last two winners of the Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II) have run well in the Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I); the connections of Frosted would love to see that trend continue.
Trainer Kiaran McLaughlin had Godolphin Racing stars Alpha, Emcee, and Questing prepare for the Breeders' Cup World Championships with workouts at Darley's Greentree Training Center on Oct. 19 in Saratoga Springs.
Godolphin's Music Note is likely headed for the $600,000 Alabama Stakes (gr. I) along with stablemate Little Belle Aug. 16 at Saratoga, although the Travers (gr. I) remains a possibility for the two-time grade I winner in New York this season.
Most Popular Stories
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- BH 100: Summer Saturdays