Sulamani, who had fallen from his perch as Godolphin's number one this year, regained a considerable amount of his luster Tuesday when he passed Norse Dancer with 120 yards to go and went on to win the Juddmonte International (Eng-I) at York.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Draws Post 5 for Belmont
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- Lenny's Place: Belmont Stakes Episode
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Legatissimo Favored in 11-Horse Investec Oaks
- Zayat Stables Inks Promo Deal for 'Pharoah'
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Commentary: 'If Florida Can, We All Can'
- Belmont Stakes: Bob Baffert Presser