Important racehorse Native Diver is being exhumed from the former Hollywood Park racetrack and will be moved to a new resting place in Southern California.
A 20-foot long monument within the garden paddock at Betfair Hollywood Park that marks the burial place of the great Native Diver will be moved, along with his remains, to Del Mar in the next few weeks.
Ray Sibille, who rode 4,264 winners in a 35-year career before his retirement last July, is the winner of the 2005 George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award, Santa Anita Park announced Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives