An initiative to be known as "Destination Europe" has been launched to attract top-level investment into European horseracing.
Three European organizations have joined forces to promote breeding, buying and racing European Thoroughbreds.
Former Breeders' Cup executive Carter Carnegie has been appointed international executive for Great British Racing International, an entity established to attract new foreign investment in the sport.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Romansh Tries One Turn in Bold Ruler
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?