Prospector, a Galileo half brother to champion Mastercraftsman, topped the Oct. 26 opening session of the Tattersalls autumn horses in training sale at 240,000 guineas ($386,684).
A Giant's Causeway filly shared the top price paid during the first day of the 2014 Cape Premier yearling sale that ended with an aggregate of 45,975,000 rands (US$4,200,510).
Demi O'Byrne purchased a Galileo filly for nearly $2 million during the opening session of the Book 1 portion of the Tattersalls October yearling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution