Daisy Devine disposed of pacesetter Grandacious leaving the far turn and held sway in the lane to win the $500,000 Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) by a half-length March 26 at Fair Grounds.
Without Kathmanblu in the field, the $500,000 Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) went from a race with a heavy favorite to one with a wide-open feel.
It's early yet, but Bouquet Booth stamped herself as one to follow for the 2011 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) when she unleashed a late burst to capture the $500,000 Delta Downs Princess (gr. III) Nov. 20.
Nine juvenile fillies make their graded-stakes debuts in the $500,000 Delta Downs Princess (gr. III) Nov. 20, with undefeated All About Allie starting on the far outside.
Most Popular Stories
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Lord Nelson Fighting Laminitis, to Miss Breeding Season
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Louisiana Derby Season Begins
- Pegasus Workers Drill Across Florida
- Chrome and Arrogate: Who to Root For?
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- Classic Empire On Track for Holy Bull
- California Chrome's Dubai Win voted Moment of the Year
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- For January Race, Pegasus Field Depth Impressive