Lubash became a millionaire after taking the $100,000 Tropical Turf Handicap (gr. IIIT) from Gulfstream Park West by a half-length over Reporting Star on turf rated good Nov. 22.
The $200,000 City of Hope Mile (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park Oct. 4 has attracted a 12-horse grab-bag, and trainer Tom Proctor's consistent Avanzare would appear to head the crowded field of turf runners.
Making the 32nd start of his successful career, Csaba ran like his old self while posting a 1 3/4-length victory in the $75,000 Skip Trial Stakes July 19 at Gulfstream Park.
Four-time grade I winner Little Mike will return to the scene of his very first stakes victory when he starts in the $75,000 Flying Pidgeon Stakes at Gulfstream Park May 17.
The American Graded Stakes Committee has reinstated the grade III status of the 2014 Miami Mile Handicap at Calder.
Grupo 7C Racing Stable's Grand Tito took charge at the three-sixteenths pole and held off Midnight Cello and Csaba to win the $100,000 Miami Mile Handicap April 19 at Calder Casino & Race Course.
Virginia-bred Hard Enough faces Michael With Us and Saint Vigeur as he goes for a third straight stakes score, and first graded win, in the $200,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park Sept. 7.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos