Live Oak Plantation's Florida Won found the path to victory when he rallied up the rail in the $200,000 Presque Isle Mile Stakes Sept. 6 at Presque Isle Downs.
Live Oak Plantation's Florida Won rallied from last and outkicked Canadian classic winner Coltimus Prime in the final sixteenth to win the Ontario Derby Stakes (Can-III) Sept. 21 at Woodbine.
Live Oak Plantation's Florida Won, a $385,000 yearling trained by Mark Casse, seeks his first stakes win against an expected five rivals in the $125,000 Toronto Cup Stakes at Woodbine July 20 on the turf.
The strong pace continued Sept. 15 at the Keeneland September yearling sale, with double-digit gains in gross, average, and median.
Most Popular Stories
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- BH 100: Summer Saturdays
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin