Argentinian-bred Sixties Song easily won the March 5 Longines Gran Premio Latino Americano (G1) at Valparaiso Sporting Club in Vina del Mar, Chile.
The $500,000 Longines Gran Premio Latino Americano (G1), South America's richest race, has drawn of a field of 16. The 1 1/2-mile turf race will be run for the first time at the Valparaiso Sporting Club in Vina del Mar, Chile.
The group I Gran Premio Latino Americano, one of South America's most prestigious stakes, will be run at Gulfstream Park in 2008 pending regulatory approval, Magna Entertainment Corp. announced May 19.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Tumblebrutus Gets 25th Black-Type Winner
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate