Recent Derby Italiano (Ity-II) winner Biz The Nurse took on elders for the first time in the Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) and scored a convincing victory June 9 at San Siro Racecourse.
Lightly-regarded Jakkalberry gave trainer Endo Botti his first group I victory by resolutely holding off Getaway to record a three-quarter length win in the Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at San Siro June 13.
Sudan held off a fast-closing Hattan to capture the Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) by a nose at San Siro on Sunday.
Perhaps the best middle-distance horse in Italy, American-bred Electrocutionist fought off a tenacious challenge from Vol de Nuit to record his first group I victory in the Gran Premio di Milano at San Siro Sunday.
German invader Senex, a winner of just one previous race in 13 tries, surprised his rivals with a convincing 2 1/2-length victory in the $534,204 Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at Milan's San Siro racecourse.
Scuderia Rencati's Falbrav stormed by Godolphin's Narrative in the stretch to win Sunday's Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at San Siro in Milan, Italy.
Paolini dueled with Ela Athena in the final furlong en route to winning Sunday's Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I).
In his seasonal debut, Endless Hall led for the entire running of the 1 1/2-mile Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) Sunday at San Siro.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions