Idolo Porteno powered clear of rivals in the final furlong and comfortably won the Gran Premio Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), South America's flagship race Dec. 13 at Hipodromo San Isidro in Buenos Aires.
Soy Carambolo wore down Ecologo in a close finish to win South America's most prestigious race, the Gran Premio Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), Dec. 14 at San Isidro in Buenos Aries, Argentina.
Interaction, a 3-year-old son of Easing Along, won the Gran Premio Carlos Pellegrini (Arg I) at 2400 meters 1 1/2 miles) on turf at San Isidro Racetrack, in Buenos Aires, Argentina Dec. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance