Idolo Porteno powered clear of rivals in the final furlong and comfortably won the Gran Premio Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), South America's flagship race Dec. 13 at Hipodromo San Isidro in Buenos Aires.
Soy Carambolo wore down Ecologo in a close finish to win South America's most prestigious race, the Gran Premio Carlos Pellegrini (Arg-I), Dec. 14 at San Isidro in Buenos Aries, Argentina.
Interaction, a 3-year-old son of Easing Along, won the Gran Premio Carlos Pellegrini (Arg I) at 2400 meters 1 1/2 miles) on turf at San Isidro Racetrack, in Buenos Aires, Argentina Dec. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Deeply Undervalued Wins Commonwealth Derby
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes
- Caren, Are You Kidding Me Score at Woodbine