Fasig-Tipton will pay the nomination and entry fees for any of the six 2009 graded stakes for 2-year-olds at Saratoga Race Course on horses sold at its upcoming Saratoga select yearling sale, it was jointly announced Aug. 2 by the sales company and the New York Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Bangkok Upsets Melmich in Valedictory
- 'Chance' First Black-Type Winner for Skipshot
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- Paco Lopez Rides Winner No. 2,000
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm