Fasig-Tipton will pay the nomination and entry fees for any of the six 2009 graded stakes for 2-year-olds at Saratoga Race Course on horses sold at its upcoming Saratoga select yearling sale, it was jointly announced Aug. 2 by the sales company and the New York Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Mubtaahij the X Factor in Kentucky Derby
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Motion to Send out Kitten's Point in Bewitch
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates