Although multiple grade I winner Affluent will be a deserving morning-line favorite in Sunday's grade II El Encino Stakes, it wouldn't be prudent to discount Graceful Cat's chances in the 1 1/16-mile event for 4-year-old fillies.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Fawkner, Adelaide Among Cox Plate Favorites