Earl of Tinsdal took the lead at the start and never relinquished it, drawing off for a 3 1/2-length victory in the Gran Premio di Milano (Ity-I) at San Siro June 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Value in Young Sires at Keeneland September
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes