Governor Jerry Brown appointed George Krikorian to the California Horse Racing Board. The multiple graded stakes winning owner is president and CEO of Krikorian Premiere Theatres and president of George Krikorian Stables.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- American Pharoah Heading to the Track
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present