Trainer Niall O'Callaghan will add Governor Brown, a European group-winning import, to his stable hoping that he will develop into a contender for next spring's major races for 3-year-olds.
The Aga Khan's 2-year-old Dalakhani stretched his unbeaten run to three on Saturday with a neck victory over Aidan O'Brien's Chevalier in the Group I Criterium International at Saint-Cloud.
A Kentucky-bred son of Kingmambo topped four 2-year-olds in Wednesday's Somerville Tattersalls Stakes (Eng-III) at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby