Trainer Niall O'Callaghan will add Governor Brown, a European group-winning import, to his stable hoping that he will develop into a contender for next spring's major races for 3-year-olds.
The Aga Khan's 2-year-old Dalakhani stretched his unbeaten run to three on Saturday with a neck victory over Aidan O'Brien's Chevalier in the Group I Criterium International at Saint-Cloud.
A Kentucky-bred son of Kingmambo topped four 2-year-olds in Wednesday's Somerville Tattersalls Stakes (Eng-III) at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- 'Ghost' Takes on Males in Queen's Plate
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator