Trainer Niall O'Callaghan will add Governor Brown, a European group-winning import, to his stable hoping that he will develop into a contender for next spring's major races for 3-year-olds.
The Aga Khan's 2-year-old Dalakhani stretched his unbeaten run to three on Saturday with a neck victory over Aidan O'Brien's Chevalier in the Group I Criterium International at Saint-Cloud.
A Kentucky-bred son of Kingmambo topped four 2-year-olds in Wednesday's Somerville Tattersalls Stakes (Eng-III) at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Heart to Heart Among Eight for Jefferson Cup
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Tonalist, V. E. Day Work at Belmont Park