Trainer Niall O'Callaghan will add Governor Brown, a European group-winning import, to his stable hoping that he will develop into a contender for next spring's major races for 3-year-olds.
The Aga Khan's 2-year-old Dalakhani stretched his unbeaten run to three on Saturday with a neck victory over Aidan O'Brien's Chevalier in the Group I Criterium International at Saint-Cloud.
A Kentucky-bred son of Kingmambo topped four 2-year-olds in Wednesday's Somerville Tattersalls Stakes (Eng-III) at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Sunset Glow Has Experience Edge in Debutante
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Gains Posted as Doncaster Premier Sale Ends
- Miss Behaviour Cuts Back for Prioress Run
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races
- Tritap, a Son of Tapit, to Heritage Stallions