Trainer Niall O'Callaghan will add Governor Brown, a European group-winning import, to his stable hoping that he will develop into a contender for next spring's major races for 3-year-olds.
The Aga Khan's 2-year-old Dalakhani stretched his unbeaten run to three on Saturday with a neck victory over Aidan O'Brien's Chevalier in the Group I Criterium International at Saint-Cloud.
A Kentucky-bred son of Kingmambo topped four 2-year-olds in Wednesday's Somerville Tattersalls Stakes (Eng-III) at Newmarket.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses