Breeders' Cup will have a new, leaner 13-member board of directors that could be in place as soon as Jan. 8, 2006, the date of its next scheduled meeting.
Organization bylaws and changes in the industry landscape could lead the National Thoroughbred Racing Association to tweak its structure when the board of directors meets in early February for a meeting and long-range planning retreat. Meanwhile, the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has named John Amerman as its new NTRA representative.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos
- Happy Holidays From Blood-Horse Publications
- Ohio-Bred Fund to Top $5 Million in 2015