Breeders' Cup will have a new, leaner 13-member board of directors that could be in place as soon as Jan. 8, 2006, the date of its next scheduled meeting.
Organization bylaws and changes in the industry landscape could lead the National Thoroughbred Racing Association to tweak its structure when the board of directors meets in early February for a meeting and long-range planning retreat. Meanwhile, the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association has named John Amerman as its new NTRA representative.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- California Chrome Will Skip Lockinge Stakes
- Wise Dan Back to Jogging on Track
- El Kabeir Walks Shedrow, Dortmund Gallops
- KY Derby: De Kock Press Conference April 28
- Haskin: Carpe Diem, Mubtaahij Test the Track
- Able Friend One to Beat in Champions Mile
- Oxley Hopes Danzig Moon Follows Monarchos
- Delaware Horse Racing Boosts State Economy
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart