Got the Last Laugh, a graded stakes winner at 2, will stand the 2013 breeding season at Glenn and Becky Brok's Diamond B Farm near Mohrsville, Pa.
Got the Last Laugh sired his first winner when his daughter Giggle Fit won at Belmont Park June 14 in her initial start.
Graded stakes winner Got the Last Laugh has been retired from racing and will stand at McKathan Brothers Farm near Citra, Fla.
Barkley Sound kept his perfect Tampa Bay Downs record intact by winning the $75,000 Pasco Stakes for 3-year-olds Saturday in the time of 1:24.1 for the seven-furlong distance.
Everyone had been saying the field for the Bessemer Trust Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) was evenly matched. Obviously Mike Battaglia, who makes the morning line at Churchill Downs, agreed.
Following an active workout day Sunday, there were only four Breeders' Cup World Championship contenders working at Churchill Downs on a warm, sunny Monday morning, Oct. 30.
Saturday's stakes races at Belmont Park are the final key East Coast preps for horses targeting the Breeders' Cup World Championships at Churchill Downs Nov 4. One of the highlights of the card is the Champagne Stakes (gr. I) for 2-year-olds at a mile.
Officer Rocket and Got the Last Laugh hooked up inside the sixteenth pole and finished dead even in the $200,000 Arlington-Washington Breeders' Cup Futurity (gr. I) for 2-year-olds at rainy Arlington Park Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- What's Going On Here: Next Up
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- HK Jockey Club, Longines Extend Partnership
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem