The highly anticipated sale of a half brother to 2012 Sportingbet W. S. Cox Plate (Aus-I) winner Ocean Park highlighted the second and final session of New Zealand Bloodstock's premier yearling sale Jan. 29 at Karaka.
Total revenues and average price shows gains at the opening session of New Zealand Bloodstock's premier yearling sale at Karaka Jan. 28, which was led by a Fastnet Rock colt bought for $1,975,500 ($1,637,550 U.S.).
A Duporth colt brought NZ$105,000 ($83,474 in U.S. funds) to top the opening day of New Zealand Bloodstock's national weanling and broodmare sale May 7 at Karaka in New Zealand.
Most Popular Stories
- Wicked Strong to Sit Out Rest of Year
- Small Foal Crops Will Challenge Racing
- TCA Draws Balanced Field of Distaff Sprinters
- Shedding My Mask
- A Great Ambassador
- Marchman Returns From Short Rest in Woodford
- Status Quo Dates for Illinois Racing in 2015
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC