Fillies led the way on opening day of New Zealand Bloodstock's National weanling sale May 11, bringing the three top prices.
The highly anticipated sale of a half brother to 2012 Sportingbet W. S. Cox Plate (Aus-I) winner Ocean Park highlighted the second and final session of New Zealand Bloodstock's premier yearling sale Jan. 29 at Karaka.
Total revenues and average price shows gains at the opening session of New Zealand Bloodstock's premier yearling sale at Karaka Jan. 28, which was led by a Fastnet Rock colt bought for $1,975,500 ($1,637,550 U.S.).
A Duporth colt brought NZ$105,000 ($83,474 in U.S. funds) to top the opening day of New Zealand Bloodstock's national weanling and broodmare sale May 7 at Karaka in New Zealand.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- ARCI Announces Poll Results on Medication