The highly anticipated sale of a half brother to 2012 Sportingbet W. S. Cox Plate (Aus-I) winner Ocean Park highlighted the second and final session of New Zealand Bloodstock's premier yearling sale Jan. 29 at Karaka.
Total revenues and average price shows gains at the opening session of New Zealand Bloodstock's premier yearling sale at Karaka Jan. 28, which was led by a Fastnet Rock colt bought for $1,975,500 ($1,637,550 U.S.).
A Duporth colt brought NZ$105,000 ($83,474 in U.S. funds) to top the opening day of New Zealand Bloodstock's national weanling and broodmare sale May 7 at Karaka in New Zealand.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Park Cancels Card in Deluge
- Almoonqith Wins at Meydan, Cavalryman Injured
- Devine Aida Aces Sloppy Herecomesthebride
- Mongolian Khan Wins Duel for NZ Derby
- Illinois Racing Board Appointments Announced
- Extra Two Days Approved for Oaklawn Season
- Pride of Dubai Wins Blue Diamond Thriller
- Another Chapter for John Nerud
- Shamal Wind, Suavito Sprint to Caulfield Wins
- Oaklawn Park Cancels Feb. 28 Racing