Fairplex Park was at the center of the California Horse Racing Board's attention once more Thursday. Just a couple of months after the CHRB turned down a proposed lease of the Los Angeles County Fair's end-of-summer racing dates to Hollywood Park, Fairplex issues were in the middle of things once more -- on a couple of fronts.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- Leagues Seek to Halt New Jersey Sports Bets