The William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale's first session ended its three-day run April 7 in Australia with an average price of Aust$239,484 ($248,642 in U.S. funds) that was up 8.6% from a year ago.
Stakes winner Little Miss Marnie, who is in foal to Fusaichi Pegasus, sold for Aust$120,000 Friday at the William Inglis & Son winter mixed sale in Sydney, Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Irish Surf Opts for Classic Over Del Mar 'Cap
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga
- Narniyn Seeks Breakthrough in Jean Romanet