The William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale's first session ended its three-day run April 7 in Australia with an average price of Aust$239,484 ($248,642 in U.S. funds) that was up 8.6% from a year ago.
Stakes winner Little Miss Marnie, who is in foal to Fusaichi Pegasus, sold for Aust$120,000 Friday at the William Inglis & Son winter mixed sale in Sydney, Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Ramseys' Major Marvel Takes Barbados Gold Cup
- Santa Anita Handicap Handle Increases 23%
- Honor Code Gets Tightener for Seasonal Debut
- Pressure Off Sherman After 'Chrome's Dazzler
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Florida Derby Card to Receive Purse Incentive
- Hernandez Reaches 1,000th Victory Milestone
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap