The William Inglis & Son Easter yearling sale's first session ended its three-day run April 7 in Australia with an average price of Aust$239,484 ($248,642 in U.S. funds) that was up 8.6% from a year ago.
Stakes winner Little Miss Marnie, who is in foal to Fusaichi Pegasus, sold for Aust$120,000 Friday at the William Inglis & Son winter mixed sale in Sydney, Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Santa Anita Reducing Takeout on Daily Double
- Stallion Monba Represented by First Winner
- Calder Releases 2014 Partial Stakes Schedule
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- De La Cruz Soars at Tampa Bay With 4-Bagger
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong