This Breeders' Cup Distaff (gr. I) may be shaping up as one of the most competitive fields of the Nov. 1-2 World Championships at Santa Anita Park. But Eddie Delahoussaye remembers a few other Distaffs just as memorable.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- South Africa's National Sale Starts April 22
- Jockey Club Enhances Vet Record Reporting
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 04/21/2015
- NTRA Calls for Industry Support of Tax Reform
- What's Going On Here: America's Horse