Jay Goodwin is a new partner in Select Sales. The other members of the Lexington-based sales agency's ownership team are Carrie Brogden, Tom Ryan, and Andrew Cary (general manager).
The first foal for grade II winner Sightseeing is a filly born Jan. 21 at Jay and Jana Goodwin's Good Win Farm in Paris, Ky.
Goodbye Doeny, a grade II stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, will stand at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Green Raskal, a 6-year-old son of Green Dancer, has arrived for stallion duty at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Stakes winner Ile St Louis' first foal is a filly out of Full of Life born Feb. 13 at Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark
Five-year-old Ile St. Louis will stand at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Graded stakes winner Global View has been moved to Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark., where he will stand for owner Charles Chappel for $1,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season
- Arrogate Finishes Strong in Latest Drill
- Governor Malibu Tops Empire Classic Field