Steve Coburn, co-owner of California Chrome, returned to television the morning of June 9 to apologize for comments he made after the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) June 7 and on television the following day.
Art Sherman expected California Chrome co-owner Steve Coburn to apologize the morning of June 8 for comments he made in the aftermath of his runner's spoiled Triple Crown bid, but the outspoken Coburn did nothing of the kind.
California Chrome owner stands by his comments June 8 on Good Morning America. watch video
Most Popular Stories
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training