Steve Coburn, co-owner of California Chrome, returned to television the morning of June 9 to apologize for comments he made after the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) June 7 and on television the following day.
Art Sherman expected California Chrome co-owner Steve Coburn to apologize the morning of June 8 for comments he made in the aftermath of his runner's spoiled Triple Crown bid, but the outspoken Coburn did nothing of the kind.
California Chrome owner stands by his comments June 8 on Good Morning America. watch video
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Sam's Sister Stuns Taris in Quick La Brea
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Alert Bay Wins Mathis Brothers Mile Thriller
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct