Steve Coburn, co-owner of California Chrome, returned to television the morning of June 9 to apologize for comments he made after the Belmont Stakes (gr. I) June 7 and on television the following day.
Art Sherman expected California Chrome co-owner Steve Coburn to apologize the morning of June 8 for comments he made in the aftermath of his runner's spoiled Triple Crown bid, but the outspoken Coburn did nothing of the kind.
California Chrome owner stands by his comments June 8 on Good Morning America. watch video
Most Popular Stories
- One Lucky Dane Off Derby Trail After Workout
- Cozmic One Approaches Long-Awaited Debut
- KY Oaks Contenders Birdatthewire, Puca Breeze
- Dortmund Records Bullet Work at Santa Anita
- La Verdad Repeats Score in Distaff 'Cap
- Dissident Retires in Style With All Aged Win
- Carpe Diem Works for Jet-Setting Pletcher
- Firing Line Drills in Company at Santa Anita
- Pint-Sized Pasadena Girl Uncorks Champagne
- Two Equal Fastest Furlong Time at OBS Show