Foxysox, undefeated in two starts at Santa Anita after a nondescript start to her career in England last year, makes her graded stakes debut Saturday in the $100,000 Providencia (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies going a mile on the turf.
Diamond Omi held off a heavily favored Wild Fit in a stretch duel to win the $200,000 Oak Leaf Stakes (gr. II) for 2-year-olds by three quarters of a length Saturday at Santa Anita's Oak Tree meeting.
Wild Fit, an undefeated daughter of Wild Wonder, will be favored to win her third race for trainer Jeff Mullins in the $200,000 Oak Leaf Stakes (gr. II) for 2-year-old fillies at Oak Tree's Santa Anita meeting Saturday.
Unbeaten Bully Bones, winner of the Sorrento (gr. III) earlier this month, heads a field of 11 2-year-old fillies entered for Saturday's $250,000 Del Mar Debutante (gr. I) at seven furlongs on the main track.
Three stakes winners head a prospective field of 10 for Saturday's grade I, $250,000 Del Mar Debutante at seven furlongs.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- U.S. Alleges Conspiracy at Penn National
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- ROAP Seeks Regulation of 'Program Trainers'
- Luck of the Kitten Starts '15 in Transylvania
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Is Mubtaahij a Major Derby Contender?
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn