WinStar Farm homebred Sharp Susan assumed control of the tempo at the start and was never challenged, cruising to a three-length win as the favorite in the $107,000 Herecomesthebride Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-old fillies on the Gulfstream Park turf Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Woodbine Plans Events to Send Off Loiselle
- Grade I Winner Molly Morgan Retired
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Star-Studded Group Nominated for Los Al Derby
- Commentary: Saving, Not Destroying the House
- Groupie Doll's First Foal's Homecoming