Knowing she can always take Bolo back to the turf, trainer Carla Gaines tried him on the main track with success. Gaines also has Curlin's Fox making the move from turf to dirt in the Santa Anita Oaks (gr. I).
Frank Stronach, the prominent owner-breeder who was among the leading yearling purchasers of 2011, and related entities have filed documents to establish six companies that would sell shares to the public for $10 per share.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver
- Southern Ring Speeds to Whimsical Victory
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic