Knowing she can always take Bolo back to the turf, trainer Carla Gaines tried him on the main track with success. Gaines also has Curlin's Fox making the move from turf to dirt in the Santa Anita Oaks (gr. I).
Frank Stronach, the prominent owner-breeder who was among the leading yearling purchasers of 2011, and related entities have filed documents to establish six companies that would sell shares to the public for $10 per share.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente