Knowing she can always take Bolo back to the turf, trainer Carla Gaines tried him on the main track with success. Gaines also has Curlin's Fox making the move from turf to dirt in the Santa Anita Oaks (gr. I).
Frank Stronach, the prominent owner-breeder who was among the leading yearling purchasers of 2011, and related entities have filed documents to establish six companies that would sell shares to the public for $10 per share.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- McCarron: Clarification
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier