Knowing she can always take Bolo back to the turf, trainer Carla Gaines tried him on the main track with success. Gaines also has Curlin's Fox making the move from turf to dirt in the Santa Anita Oaks (gr. I).
Frank Stronach, the prominent owner-breeder who was among the leading yearling purchasers of 2011, and related entities have filed documents to establish six companies that would sell shares to the public for $10 per share.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win