Big Brown, champion 3-year-old of 2008 when he won the first two legs of the Triple Crown and a leading third-crop sire, will stand the 2015 season in New York.
Heavy Breathing, the full brother to grade I winner and sire Frost Giant, will stand his initial season in 2014 for a fee of $2,500 at Dutchess Views Farm in Pine Plains, N.Y.
Following the record-breaking success of last year's top New York freshman sire Frost Giant, a group including that stallion's principal owner will stand his full brother, stakes-placed Heavy Breathing, in New York in 2014.
David J. Lanzman, who announced March 30 that 50% of his homebred Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) contender I Want Revenge had been sold to IEAH Stables, has purchased 25% of IEAH's champion filly and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) contender Stardom Bound.
Most Popular Stories
- Juvenile Catalina Red Sets Tampa Track Mark
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Divine Oath Holds On in McKnight Handicap
- Speechify Takes Mr. Prospector at Gulfstream
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- No Stopping Irish Mission in La Prevoyante