According to Barretts official Jerry McMahon, optimism in California's racing industry could boost the demand for sale yearlings.
Golden Eagle Farms' multiple graded stakes-winning millionaire General Challenge arrived at trainer Bob Baffert's Santa Anita barn on Wednesday to begin serious training for a comeback after more than 2 1/2 years away from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- NY Investigation of Asmussen Case Completed
- NYRA Unveils 10-Race Claiming Series
- New York Sanctions Mott for Drug Overages
- National HBPA Sets Convention Agenda
- Racing Investigators to Meet in NJ in March
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- TCA to Present Awards of Merit
- 74-Year-Old Horseplayer Wins 2015 NHC Title
- Catastrophic Equine Injuries' Impact on Jockey Injuries