According to Barretts official Jerry McMahon, optimism in California's racing industry could boost the demand for sale yearlings.
Golden Eagle Farms' multiple graded stakes-winning millionaire General Challenge arrived at trainer Bob Baffert's Santa Anita barn on Wednesday to begin serious training for a comeback after more than 2 1/2 years away from racing.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Rachel Alexandra Breeder Morrison dies
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Songbird Logs Final Breeze for Distaff
- Cool Arrow On Target for First Spendthrift