Excessivepleasure, a 3-year-old bordering on stardom after capturing last month's $500,000 WinStar Derby, and comebacking General Challenge, unraced in over 2 1/2 years following triumphs in such classic events as the Santa Anita Handicap, will be the focus of Saturday's fourth annual Citibank California Gold Rush at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby