Excessivepleasure, a 3-year-old bordering on stardom after capturing last month's $500,000 WinStar Derby, and comebacking General Challenge, unraced in over 2 1/2 years following triumphs in such classic events as the Santa Anita Handicap, will be the focus of Saturday's fourth annual Citibank California Gold Rush at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- The Path Back to Victory for Red Vine
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby