Excessivepleasure, a 3-year-old bordering on stardom after capturing last month's $500,000 WinStar Derby, and comebacking General Challenge, unraced in over 2 1/2 years following triumphs in such classic events as the Santa Anita Handicap, will be the focus of Saturday's fourth annual Citibank California Gold Rush at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Historical Gains in Kentucky
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II